Juventus FC Tickets Guide – Juventus Club Canada Members and Friends
Juventus FC Torino Priority Ticket Access (Vendita Riservata) allows you to purchase tickets during the ticketing period reserved for J1897 , Black&White and Junior (under 16 years old) members. After this reserved period, any unsold tickets go on sale to the general public (residents or non-residents) also known as Vendita Libera, this includes all non-members, of course.
Foreigners (non-residents) can become a J1897 member for 160 Euros/year or a Black&White Member for 60 Euros/year , Juniors 50 Euros/year and have priority access to purchase tickets during the VENDITA RISERVATA dates, for a maximum of 4 tickets/purchase, all 4 ticket holders must be members.
The Juventus FC Home game tickets go for sale on-line approximately 17 days prior to game day.
For example the Juventus-Sampdoria game of 29 December 2018. See snapshot below taken from http://www.juventus.com/it/ the tickets went on sale on the 13 December.
The Juventus web site to view when tickets go on sale is: http://www.juventus.com/it/ ; moving the mouse on the BIGLIETTI popup , Click on BIGLIETTERIA button or select the game of interest.
If the game(s) tickets are on sale, Click on the ACQUISTA button for the game of interest.
Juventus.com site will redirect you to: https://sport.TicketOne.it/search
You must register on this site first prior to purchasing any tickets.
For VENDITA RISERVATA:
The tickets first went on sale 13 Dec. to J1897 members in Italy and Estero.
From 14 to 16 December, on sale for J1897 and Black&White members resident in Italy and non-residents.
For VENDITA LIBERA:
Then from 17 Dec. @10:00AM (Italy Time) to 29.Dec to the general public; this is referred as VENDITA LIBERA or general public who are non members, assuming there are unsold tickets left (NOT SOLD OUT by the 17 Dec. @ 10:00AM local Italy time).
Tips, Tricks and Need-to-Know:
1. For non-members, I suggest to go on-line and practice purchasing tickets so that you become familiar with the system ( https://sport.ticketone.it/search ) , of course back-off when it prompts for your credit-card.
When ready to purchasing tickets for a game , I suggest to go on-line early Morning (4:00AM Montreal Time or later) on the first day of VENDITA LIBERA time window, if there are tickets available, precede with your credit card readily accessible.
2. For each person; you will need: FULL NAME as it appears on the PASSPORT, Date of Birth, Location of Birth .
3. When you leave the hotel for the Stadium in Torino, DO NOT forget to bring the passport with you, the authorities will ask for it at the stadium entrance.
4. For users of public transportation Bus number 72 (capolinea Bertola near Torino Centro) takes you in front of the stadium entrance C side.
5. When reserving your flight for Torino; if the game is scheduled for a Sunday 12:30 PM or afternoon 15:00 PM (Torino local time); Then reserving a flight that leaves Montreal on Saturday evening for Torino-Caselle Airport is somewhat risky because there are no direct flights to Torino. Your flight will connect in Paris, Munich, or Frankfurt and arrive in Torino on Saturday morning or early afternoon. Any delays due to weather or mechanical problems would lead you to missing the afternoon game. Best would be to leave on Friday ( 2 days prior).
6. Worst case a game may be scheduled for Friday Evening as is the case for JUVE-FROSINONE schedule for Friday 15th Feb.2019 @20:30 and JUVE-UDINESE scheduled for Friday 8th March.2019 @20:30, both evening games. Monday evening is also possible as is the case for JUVE-CHIEVO scheduled for Monday 21 Jan.2019 @ 19:00PM (Torino local time).
7. Juventus FC may ask for 3 full days rest, so for the Champions League games scheduled for 20 February and 12 March 2019, Juventus has legally requested that the Serie A game be scheduled the Friday evening prior to the champions league games. The Serie A games are rescheduled once the Champions League games are scheduled first, they have priority on dates.
8. So if you do not possess a J1897 or Black&White membership number; make sure to login on-line in mid-January and try purchase tickets the moment the Vendita Libera time window opens.
9. When the game is sold out early you can still purchase tickets on the re-sellers’ market at much higher price (2 to 7 times list price) depending on the game.
10. For example on https://www.viagogo.ca tickets for Juve-Sampdoria behind the net were selling for approximately CDN$ 156+fees and CDN$ 500+fees in the Center field. Note that booking and handling fees will make tickets much more expensive and the total price is not shown until you purchase the tickets.
11. Note: Avoid buying tickets next to the Visiting fans sections (111,213,109,210) sometimes it is not pleasant seating in these sections.
12. Note: Avoid buying tickets in the first 2 or 3 row seats at the bottom of 2nd Ring ( 2nd Anello all 200 sections ) the view is obstructed by the poles that separate the glass panels approximately every 5 feet as well as people passing on the walkway in the front of the first row.
2 Convenient Hotel suggestions for your stay.
1. Hotel Residence Torino Centro
Corso Inghilterra 33,
Torino, 10138 Tel.:+39 0114338223 Fax:+39 0114471161 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walking distance to train station and metro Porta Susa and Bus# 72 stop across the street from the train station main entrance.
2. Hotel Concord
Via Lagrange, 47
Torino, 10123 tel: +39 0115176756
Walking distance to train station and metro Porta Nuova and Bus# 72 (via Bertola)
For further information contact:
Leonardo Moramarco, Secretary
Juventus Club Canada,